Monday, November 7, 2011

Brain Storming

If I were a nurse in a concentration camp watching over the experiments of Dr. Mengele, or any of the cruel experiments, how would I be able to stomach it? I probably wouldn't.  It would be hard to sit back and watch a twin be cut in half and attached to another twin.  It would be even harder to provide the so called doctor with the scalpel to do so.  I wonder how the nurses were able to handle the concentration camps.  Were they nazi's or did fate just land them there?  Perhaps they were nurses at different hospitals before the holocaust. Once the holocaust began the nazi's wanted nurses and so they gathered the poor ladies and made them nazi nurses.  Nazi nurse is a strange term and I have a feeling that is not what they were called at all.  They were probably given more official, dignified titles.  Than again at that time, if you were a nazi, nazi was a dignified term.

I should count how many times I have written nazi and nurse in this post.  It is probably used so many times it has become annoying to any reader.  I am the writer of this post and I am already annoyed with my post and its lack of word variety.  Next post I shall work on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment