Monday, October 31, 2011

Nessi's dead.

Yeah, Nessi passed away. His daughter is alive, though.  People often mistake her for Nessi.  She doesn't mind, though, because it keeps the name of her father alive.  She doesn't actually have her own name, Nessi's daughter, because everyone thinks she's Nessi.  See, Nessi was named by superstitious Irish people and since they still think he's alive they haven't come up with a name for his daughter. This will probably never happen, though, the whole name game business.  If there is no way to prove that Nessi is alive, than how can they prove that he's dead? Now, you are probably wondering how I know Nessi's dead. I would tell you but I can't.  I'm kind of in cahoots with the MIH (Monsters in Hiding) and I have been sworn to secrecy.  The MIH was created to hide monsters such as bogarts (they commonly live under beds so they are confused as "Boogie Men"), mummy's that have come back to life, and even the occasional zombie experiment gone wrong. (Sadly, the zombies are often destroyed because of the danger of brains being eaten.) Back to my point, Nessi is dead, his daughter is alive, and I am a now not so secret member of the now not so secret MIH. Why publish this, you hypothetically ask? Because why not, that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment